COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
    your STAFF !
    What should I do in this case? Sdye1410
    COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
    What should I do in this case? B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
    join US on facebook
    Online of the Days

What should I do in this case?

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    [fr]TechnoBodz
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    [fr]TechnoBodz

What should I do in this case? Empty
    PostSubject: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm

I have 2 question (for ALL admin):

1°) I offently play in the pinoy when another =(c)= is'nt playing and saw some unrespect of =(c)= rules What should I do in this case? Icon_evil (like baserap with artillery or chopper but without all flag caped What should I do in this case? Icon_mad ). I did'nt have admin permission What should I do in this case? Icon_sad so could you kick/bann after the play somebody who's not respecting us rules What should I do in this case? Icon_twisted ? if you can do what the process for (whant to respect the player right to vote down his kick/bann What should I do in this case? Icon_study ).

2°) Whant to tell you that my little brother is also playing on pinoy What should I do in this case? Icon_cheers . His name is [FR]chasseur_felin. he don't speak english and can't read anything What should I do in this case? Icon_redface so can't subscribe to =(c)= clan What should I do in this case? Icon_sad .I think is a good chopper pilot and I love to be his gunner What should I do in this case? Icon_twisted . Is it possible add him on the "cobran's friends list"? And if he do something bad What should I do in this case? Kopfschuettel please tell me what and when that I can explain him (in french What should I do in this case? Icon_tongue )
    Back to top Go down
    http://perso.danis.free.fr
    [fr]TechnoBodz
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    [fr]TechnoBodz

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Heuu maybe I mistake and should write on this part : ban-appeal-complaints-here...
    Back to top Go down
    =(c)=sweetamz
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    =(c)=sweetamz

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm

[fr]TechnoBodz wrote:
    I have 2 question (for ALL admin):

1°) I offently play in the pinoy when another =(c)= is'nt playing and saw some unrespect of =(c)= rules What should I do in this case? Icon_evil (like baserap with artillery or chopper but without all flag caped What should I do in this case? Icon_mad ). I did'nt have admin permission What should I do in this case? Icon_sad so could you kick/bann after the play somebody who's not respecting us rules What should I do in this case? Icon_twisted ? if you can do what the process for (whant to respect the player right to vote down his kick/bann What should I do in this case? Icon_study ).

2°) Whant to tell you that my little brother is also playing on pinoy What should I do in this case? Icon_cheers . His name is [FR]chasseur_felin. he don't speak english and can't read anything What should I do in this case? Icon_redface so can't subscribe to =(c)= clan What should I do in this case? Icon_sad .I think is a good chopper pilot and I love to be his gunner What should I do in this case? Icon_twisted . Is it possible add him on the "cobran's friends list"? And if he do something bad What should I do in this case? Kopfschuettel please tell me what and when that I can explain him (in french What should I do in this case? Icon_tongue )

i'm sorry technobodz if thas happened
    all admins is not allowed to kick =(c)=members in the game because its a priveledge for membership, only dyestavos can do for kicking or banning the =(c)= member who's not following our rules
    Back to top Go down
    =(c)=sweetamz
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    =(c)=sweetamz

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 pm

yes, your brother can join our clan and he is welcome too.
    all is welcome as long they understand and obey our clan rules.

for membership he need to join xfire and put the tag http://www.xfire.com/communities/cobrans/

or he can join in the game tracker http://www.gametracker.com/clan/dyestavos/
    Back to top Go down
    =(c)=welyn
    ADMINISTRATOR
    ADMINISTRATOR
    =(c)=welyn

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:24 pm

lets try to give him advices,
    anyway ,
    what is the name of the member?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.xfire.com/clans/cobrans/
    [fr]TechnoBodz
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    [fr]TechnoBodz

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:19 pm

=(c)=sweetamz wrote:

all admins is not allowed to kick =(c)=members in the game because its a priveledge for membership, only dyestavos can do for kicking or banning the =(c)= member who's not following our rules
    What should I do in this case? Affraid

Sorry but I was talking about persone wo are NOT =(c)= members and when the are NO =(c)= admin on the serv (sorry if my previous explain was very bad!).

PS I never seen a =(c)= member doing that !
    Back to top Go down
    =(c)=sweetamz
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    =(c)=sweetamz

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:58 pm

ahh
    i miss understand i thout there was a trouble maker member Razz
    Back to top Go down
    =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:24 pm

your brother is welcome
    Back to top Go down
    =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:24 pm

add me in X-fire:fatalblaze
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I do in this case?   What should I do in this case? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I do in this case?
    Page 1 of 1