COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
your STAFF !
What do you think about that Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
What do you think about that B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

What do you think about that

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=(c)=Sharko-21
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sharko-21

What do you think about that Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about that   What do you think about that EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi mates,

As you know, i am sweeper admin since now fews months, i had good and bad moments (like this yesterday night..)

I am probably one of the most active admin in pinoy and i can say i have lot of work every days who god do.....

Yesterday after ban them, we had this amirog who posted those pictures and we was unarmed for stop him and in first time delete those pictures

For this reason , for the fact or i was recorded in top5 of this serv with my first acc, for the fact or i will add 2 of my irl friend in our team, for all this time past in our forum and in our serv, i want know if i can have a new rank in the forum and in the serv with more rights for continu my work quiet

Other things I would say thanks at every one who have supported me yesterday and today after what it happened
I NEVER abuse of power and specially for you canyouhandle if you read my screen you will see : banning stony malony for bad language after insulted me it s write and you can t don t see it , after you can see in the banlist stony banned for bad language, said i banned him for teamkilling it s an damn lie and i don t think lier have a good place in our serv ....
For other thanks cause it s never for me a pleasure to ban guys like this but yesterday it was necessarily

Have a good day friends
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about that   What do you think about that EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 pm

well i have been out of the picture so first what pictures? Secend i tihnk kicking stony would be more better since he is old member and an friend and thirdly IM BACK(again What do you think about that Icon_biggrin )
Back to top Go down
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about that   What do you think about that EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm

=(c)=Starbuck wrote:
Hi mates,

For this reason , for the fact or i was recorded in top5 of this serv with my first acc, for the fact or i will add 2 of my irl friend in our team, for all this time past in our forum and in our serv, i want know if i can have a new rank in the forum and in the serv with more rights for continu my work quiet

jack,
we can not get our rank promotion by kicking and banning to a players who dis obeyed the cobrans rules, kick and banning is just a part of our didication as a cobrans staff.
What do you think about that Icon_lol1. we can get our rank promotion by recruiting good gamers to join our team ,

2. talent how you participate in our furom as a team,

3. if you place our leader of your hard work he can give you all rights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/cobrans/
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about that   What do you think about that EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:33 pm

I would like to know who are the admins in everlander
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about that   What do you think about that Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COBRANS GAMING :: SHARING ROOMS :: Discusssion-
Jump to: