COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! Empty
PostSubject: these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping!   these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:43 am

Hello there!
I just look reasons and name of player and when ban expires(BAN LIST SHOW WHAT NONE PLAYER EXPIRE BAN)I see name of admin and reason.
This admin is worst what i ever see,his name is:
=(c)=Brisingr
He banned more than 17 guys perm for tk and 3 perm for idle and 2 for idle,bob 2 or 3 for tk and 1 for spam.
Guys please listen,lyn just said what you cant ban permanently a braper and tk or idle,just for glitch/hck/cheat.
Sorry lyn i just removed 3 guys what you ban perm for lenguage,you told me lenguage/racism are not perm and other guy what do vehicle whore.
The admin =(c)=brisingr i dont see him in roster,he is really ridiculous,Im very sorry to say but he just banned perm:
17 guys for tk,3 for being idle,2 for base rape(he banned 22 players permanently for stupid reasons)
And gilianos...you banned an guy for this reason->'beep u xD'
his name is =MTS=Turambar
Can you explain that.
=(c)=Napoleonow banned 1 guy permanently for base tk.
Lyn can u explain me this?
You banned an guy for name violation,his name is :'-{3c}-Sgt.Pontikka' i still dont know why its an violation name.
Giliano banned 'Jabko_xD' for ramming 'permanently'?????
I know what you all are good admins but that guy called =(c)=Brisingr
Is very bad...
Back to top Go down
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping!   these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 pm

idle is banned?
we dont have rules for that banning idle.
if you questioned me too for i banned pontika?
yes we banned that for foul tag , because every traitors in our clan will be ban from our servers
and that was an order
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/cobrans/
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping!   these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:39 pm

ok...
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

PostSubject: Re: these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping!   these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 pm

these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! Dyesta10
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping!   these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping! Empty

Back to top Go down

these admins baning people permanently from pinoy for teamkilling,idle and raping!
Page 1 of 1