COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
- Server Language Rules - Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
- Server Language Rules - B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

- Server Language Rules -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

- Server Language Rules - Empty
PostSubject: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:01 am

Hello everyone, I am pretty sure we are all fed up with this topic but I believe this one is of utmost importance. Therefore a discussion on the language rules of the Cobrans servers is a must. I would like to ask which is the main language that is to be used while playing/using any of the Cobrans servers and also what sort of rules there are. Are other languages allowed, etc. Post your suggestions and/or comments below. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Anyone? Sad
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 pm

"fuck you " isnt allowed, but "damn/crap" is allowed i think - Server Language Rules - Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:41 am

all bad language (swears) is NOT allowed
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:04 am

Ok, thanks for your replies to my post. Does anyone know what language is supposed to be spoken, did you guys decide German and English or something like that?
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:44 pm

saying that some language is not allowed to speak is not very good for our image dont you agree? I speak many times finnish if possibility as admin and as player, so shouldnt it be allowed to speak every language what you can with those who can reply you back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:56 pm

I have no problem with people speaking any language they want, I just thought that having one official language would make it easier for the Admins to monitor what people are saying so they aren't misbehaving.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:03 pm

yes and i say that would be bad thing because personally i dont think its good idea. I have noticed that our servers have multiple chats with other language than english and i hope that it wouldnt be restricted because some kids may not have good english jet.
Back to top Go down
TheDonUK
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Kids shouldent be playing war games anyway lol... And if they cant speak english at all how did they get on the internet and have battlefield installed lol?

I think english should be the language of the server more out of respect for everyone else who does not speak (finnish or hungarian etc). If there are two bilingual friends in a group of people who only speak english its kind of rude to talk in a language the rest of the group does not understand.

But then i dont think there should be kicks or bans for speaking other languages, just encouragement for everyone to speak one language.

People should only be punished if they are swearing in another language (how do you know? Razz)
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Severin
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Severin

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:34 pm

If someone is insulting me in for example hungarian, I don´t care, because I don´t understand it...
Of course, if I understand it, i can tell the admin what is he writing... or saying...

I do not support the idea of all people speaking only english...

There are many players not speaking English...
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Of course admins should warn if they understand insoult in other language and kick if they keep repeating insoults, dont you agree?
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Severin
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Severin

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 pm

=(c)=MaxPayne wrote:
Of course admins should warn if they understand insoult in other language and kick if they keep repeating insoults, dont you agree?
Sure... kick for insults, but not for foreign language...
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:45 pm

so why on earth there should be any language restriction?
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:44 am

I guess it's decided then. Any language can be used on any of the Cobrans servers. As soon as an Admin detects something inappropriate in the chat, the person responsible will be dealt with in the appropriate manner - either being a warning or a kick.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:24 pm

agreed Very Happy democracy shows some good qualitys (finally)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Server Language Rules -   - Server Language Rules - Empty

Back to top Go down

- Server Language Rules -
Page 1 of 1