COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
your STAFF !
freedom to planes! Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
freedom to planes! B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

freedom to planes!

Go down 
+3
=(c)=Severin
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
|DSA|MaxPayne
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

can we make planes have freedom to bomb main base because people does it anyways and its a bit booring to listen same complain day after day
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 pm

nah so choppers wouldnt be able to start Sad
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:25 pm

:/ its hard to be admin sometimes
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 am

yes you're right
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:27 am

i think that warning people for they misbehaviour is unnessesary because on top of the server there are listet the rules. so i think its better if we kick teamkillers and baserapers without warnings, because they aren't analphabetics freedom to planes! Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Severin
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Severin

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 am

look how it is going on the other servers... for expample on cobra gaming there are no problem never Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm

(Autoadmin)
Back to top Go down
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:39 pm

if we put the auto admin, like baseraping and foul languages and other offences, we dont need the admins ( humans )anymore, then we dont need so much a clan too .
we put up the human admins from the clan in order for the gamers to be welknown as gamers. dont you notice? the admins is a known gamer than the players.
so we organize the clan to put up some admins on it so that the active clan members well be known as good gamers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/cobrans/
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 am

who gives a crap about autoadmin... i just want that "no vehicle baserape" rule is a changed a bit. so planes have freedom to fly and bomb enemy base
Back to top Go down
TheDonUK
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:22 am

I strongly disagree max, Maybe you havent seen what a good pilot can do if left unchecked but let me assure you one good jet can ruin the game for another team.

It also encourges players not to play for the team but to play only for their own score...

Why bother wasting your two bombs on that APC capturing the beach flag when you know you can get a guaranteed 3-4 kills on the runway of the main base?

Attracts the kind of players we dont need at pinoy in my opinion...

I agree with Nikki though maybe we shouldent warn them before kick. Only a very few players actually respond to the warning, and its just one more time you have to alt tab out of the game, when you know they are just going to keep doing it...
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:47 pm

[quote="TheDonUK"]I strongly disagree max, Maybe you havent seen what a good pilot can do if left unchecked but let me assure you one good jet can ruin the game for another team.

It also encourges players not to play for the team but to play only for their own score...

Why bother wasting your two bombs on that APC capturing the beach flag when you know you can get a guaranteed 3-4 kills on the runway of the main base?
quote] Of course we can argue about this Very Happy and im not giving up, and if you mean about hoovering above main base you can shoot plane with AT kit
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:11 am

Do NOT kick anyone without a warning first if you are on Admin! I don't care if it takes you a while to alt+tab, being on Admin is not a game and you should be responsible and do your duty.

=(c)=welyn wrote:
if we put the auto admin, like baseraping and foul languages and other offences, we dont need the admins ( humans )anymore, then we dont need so much a clan too .
we put up the human admins from the clan in order for the gamers to be welknown as gamers. dont you notice? the admins is a known gamer than the players.
so we organize the clan to put up some admins on it so that the active clan members well be known as good gamers.

What!? That is complete bull&%$#. Just because we have an autoadmin doesn't mean we can't have a clan. The clan isn't about ranks it's about being a community and having fun all together. I don't understand this at all.

Back to the point, I don't agree that aircraft can constantly bomb enemy main bases simply because it's very annoying and there are plenty of other ways to get kills without doing this in the first place.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Severin
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Severin

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:52 am

But what will a newbie do when he gets a plane ?
He will go directly to main base, to get some kills, because there are everytime some people. He won´t bother with finding some other targets or other jets...
Back to top Go down
TheDonUK
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:31 am

=(c)=MaxPayne wrote:
Of course we can argue about this Very Happy and im not giving up, and if you mean about hoovering above main base you can shoot plane with AT kit

No max Im talking about switching planes to single bombing mode so each time you bomb you drop one. So one bombing run on the guys that camp the airfield. Then turn around and strafe any that survived with guns, then turn around and strafe any helicopters that might have survived, then bomb near the UAV trailer (MEC) with your second bomb to get the ones that are respawning. Then you go back, reload and do it all again, some of the new players might never get out of their base and never return as a result...

Its just lame, against the teamwork spirit intended by the game makers, and what we (in my opinion) should try to maintain on pinoy.

Quote :
Do NOT kick anyone without a warning first if you are
on Admin!
I don't care if it takes you a while
to alt+tab, being on Admin is not a game and you should be responsible
and do your duty.
Yes thankyou Zakor for the orders there, I do warn first but as this is a thread of SUGGESTIONS i was merely agreeing with Nikki that a swift kick might get the message across better, as our rules are clearly and constantly displayed, a warning serves no real purpose. I will continue to warn untill our leaders say otherwise but i believe it is a waste of time in the majority of cases.

Severin: True, but i dont think we should change our rules just to allow new players to get cheap kills. If they cant fly/find targets, well thats part of the learning curve of the game...

Max, i invite you on any server wherebaserape is allowed, you go on one team, i go on the other and i will show you how fun it is to be on the end of constant rape from the planes... Interested?
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Hell yeah. I wanna be USMC, they have good weapons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 pm

If all the Admins on the Cobrans servers are in agreement about the 'no warning' kicking, we should make a new forum topic about the matter so we can talk there.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm

yes im not agreeing on no warning kick
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:41 pm

btw im totally agreeing with don's arguments

max: yea MEC weapons looks stupid and old freedom to planes! Bom
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 pm

well MEC digs them from cold war waste depots
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:56 am

thats true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:26 pm

heh MEC seems to be hated team in battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Severin
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Severin

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 pm

=(c)=MaxPayne wrote:
heh MEC seems to be hated team in battlefield Very Happy
Actually, on oman map is not bad to be MEC: Suchoy, cannon in Havoc so you can shoot randomly and always kill someone, position on land, but that is also an disadvantage, because baserapers can come easily too, but you can get to base easily if you are catapulted or something like that, better car...
And the weapons are the same... just looking other way...
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:04 pm

well that is true, but i still hate MEC weapons and everything in it, exept FAV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:53 pm

yes i hate FAV too in a Cobra its really hard when a FAV shoot on you, your health is in seconds down freedom to planes! Icon_cry freedom to planes! Confused and why was at PINOY disabled the MI-28 HAVOC chopper?? freedom to planes! Icon_question freedom to planes! Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

freedom to planes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: freedom to planes!   freedom to planes! Empty

Back to top Go down

freedom to planes!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COBRANS GAMING :: SHARING ROOMS :: Discusssion-
Jump to: