COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
your STAFF !
Pingers Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
Pingers B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Pingers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

Pingers Empty
PostSubject: Pingers   Pingers EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:46 am

What do to em? I just came from Everlander where was like 4 peppole over 300 ping. And my ping is normally about 60. Now it was 120.. thanks to pingers <3

Is there anyway to pwn thoose pingeers Pingers Confused Pingers Icon_sad

Thanks Pingers Kopfschuettel =(c)=_ChopperW}{ORE
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

Pingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pingers   Pingers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Due to many clan members coming from various parts of the world the limit does have to be set pretty high to allow them in, if theyre not clan members (ask first as not everyone uses their clan name all the time), you could ask one of the admins to remove them if theyre creating problems, personally they dont seem to affect me so unsure of your connection speed and more importantly your upload speed, also if your downloading anything that should be stopped.

There is a choice of clan servers to choose from, Pinoy is a duplicate of Everlander (aside from a few mod changes), my servers up for playing/testing, Estonia's server is online (i have to do some changes for him and havent had time as yet but will do on my days off).

Hope that helps Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mods-r-us.net
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

Pingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pingers   Pingers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:18 pm

=(c)=Cobra_SFX wrote:
Due to many clan members coming from various parts of the world the limit does have to be set pretty high to allow them in, if theyre not clan members (ask first as not everyone uses their clan name all the time), you could ask one of the admins to remove them if theyre creating problems, personally they dont seem to affect me so unsure of your connection speed and more importantly your upload speed, also if your downloading anything that should be stopped.

There is a choice of clan servers to choose from, Pinoy is a duplicate of Everlander (aside from a few mod changes), my servers up for playing/testing, Estonia's server is online (i have to do some changes for him and havent had time as yet but will do on my days off).

Hope that helps Smile

Hehe im not so newb that i download awhile i'm playing i also use gamebooster.

but is there any kinda of script wich auto-kick players with like 600ping?

Is it to phossible to kick like 300+ping players who ARENT COBRANS members?
it seems to cause me lagg, dunno why. Pingers Confused

It's bad thing what nowhere else server is nowdays peppole than the Everlander Pingers Icon_evil

BTW what is the ping limit like?
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

Pingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pingers   Pingers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Gamebooster? i wouldnt use anything other than your game really as anything in the background is just using memory/bandwidth.

Im not sure if Everlander has a limit, thatll depend if anyone is running BF2CC permanent or not, i would imagine its limit would be set around 350, we need to see what the max pings of our members are before setting it to kick.

A script wouldnt differentiate between Cobrans members and non-members, but im currently looking at getting a script to recognise our clan tag so ill keep you informed if it works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mods-r-us.net
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

Pingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pingers   Pingers EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:27 am

=(c)=Cobra_SFX wrote:
Gamebooster? i wouldnt use anything other than your game really as anything in the background is just using memory/bandwidth.

Im not sure if Everlander has a limit, thatll depend if anyone is running BF2CC permanent or not, i would imagine its limit would be set around 350, we need to see what the max pings of our members are before setting it to kick.

A script wouldnt differentiate between Cobrans members and non-members, but im currently looking at getting a script to recognise our clan tag so ill keep you informed if it works.

Okey nice job Cobra Pingers Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pingers   Pingers Empty

Back to top Go down

Pingers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COBRANS GAMING :: SHARING ROOMS :: Discusssion-
Jump to: