COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
your STAFF !
You know, there are those little bugs.... Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
You know, there are those little bugs.... B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

You know, there are those little bugs....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sindroms
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

You know, there are those little bugs.... Empty
PostSubject: You know, there are those little bugs....   You know, there are those little bugs.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Which make the game all the more amusing to play.

For example the AT mine bug. Ever noticed, that half of the time, when you are using them you are starting to kill people in, say, IGLAs or MIs?

Just yesterday I planted some near the con site and when a DPV went rushing through, I got a kill message saying I got them with an USS ESSEX. WOOO!! I am leeet! I can kill stuff with an ESSEX while sitting in the Con yard!

But you know which one is the most amazing?

Yesterday...or...early today, it was 1am, me and my teammate, on skype as usual, were waiting for another player to join the mach so we could be on the same team. Considering noone was joining for around 15 minutes and we had 9 players on each side, we spawned.

I took a Support, he took a Spec Ops. Considering the round was far from it's end, we decided to sit as enemies next to eachother.

He rushed to the con yard, which was ours at the time, and simply sat with me. I kept spotting him time to time, then went...hold on...dude, plant C4 around the flag!

And so he did.

Gave him a pack after that. And what do you think happened when he blew it up, along with one of our APCs?

You know, there are those little bugs.... Screen019w

So I got a point for helping blowing up my teammate?

Wow...EA you sneaky bastards...
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: You know, there are those little bugs....   You know, there are those little bugs.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:18 pm

way to go EA Smile
Back to top Go down
=(c)=JamesWang
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=JamesWang

PostSubject: Re: You know, there are those little bugs....   You know, there are those little bugs.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

I once had a weird bug. I used a granate, but after the granate exploided its kept exploiding over and over again with none stop rest of the round.

- James Wang
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

PostSubject: Re: You know, there are those little bugs....   You know, there are those little bugs.... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 pm

You know, there are those little bugs.... Dyesta10
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know, there are those little bugs....   You know, there are those little bugs.... Empty

Back to top Go down

You know, there are those little bugs....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COBRANS GAMING :: COBRANS CATEGORY :: General Chat-
Jump to: