COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
    your STAFF !
    Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! Sdye1410
    COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
    Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
    join US on facebook
    Online of the Days

Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    =(c)=Specops_@owns
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    =(c)=Specops_@owns

Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! Empty
    PostSubject: Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!   Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:39 am

We should do something about all the baseraping on our bf2 deno servers Twisted Evil

Right now, the admins (including me) can't even play normally because we have to warn/kick/ban all the baserapers all the time..

So my suggestion is: Install an anti-baserape script into both servers, This will prevent baseraping. (At the uncapable flags only).

http://bf2tech.org/index.php/Scripts:AntiBaseRape

Back to top Go down
    Tetra
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!   Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 am

this script(or something like this) was on our servers but we have disable it... I think we need autoadmin like in cobra gaming it will be the best solution... and it spare many time for admins...
    Back to top Go down
    |DSA|MaxPayne
    the COBRANS challenger
    the COBRANS challenger
    |DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!   Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:21 am

as long as autoadmin dosnt keep warning players its ok, i mean auto admin dosnt help very much not at least this current what we have on. It just send carbage message into the servers
    Back to top Go down
    Tetra
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!   Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:25 am

yes but i mean the autoadmin like on cobra servers it warn for 1 rape, for 2 rapes it kick- u can rape on foot without problem and when all flags capped u can rape with vehicles without warn Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! Icon_smile
    Back to top Go down
    |DSA|MaxPayne
    the COBRANS challenger
    the COBRANS challenger
    |DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!   Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:00 pm

well that starts to sound good program, this current just keeps warning and killing -_-
    Back to top Go down
    © Kajaani
    the COBRANS furomer
    the COBRANS furomer
    © Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!   Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 pm

=(c)=Specops_@owns wrote:
    We should do something about all the baseraping on our bf2 deno servers Twisted Evil

Right now, the admins (including me) can't even play normally because we have to warn/kick/ban all the baserapers all the time..

So my suggestion is: Install an anti-baserape script into both servers, This will prevent baseraping. (At the uncapable flags only).

http://bf2tech.org/index.php/Scripts:AntiBaseRape

Lolo, i had similiar topic earlier and welyn told me that theres enough admins to get rulebreakers off. Nope.....
    Well its ur problem, like other members in the clan, like i was.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!   Baseraping.. we need to do something about it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Baseraping.. we need to do something about it!
    Page 1 of 1