COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
your STAFF !
Teamplay and tactics! Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
Teamplay and tactics! B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Teamplay and tactics!

Go down 
+5
Spielverderber
fighnjaci
© Kajaani
=(c)=Youst0ne
Tetra
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

Teamplay and tactics! Empty
PostSubject: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 am

Hello m8's Very Happy i have created this topic while we need some discusion about our teamplay in squads and co. All who read forum now we will have a match vs the =[EU]= clan Smile And they do nice teamplay and tactics and we should do the same... We are a good clan with some ppl who are rly awsome! We need to speak here about squads teamplay , who likes at most what class and how it will be the best to create squads of ppl who will have another classes for teamplay and will help eatch other and will do some nice teamplay vs a good teamplayed clan! Cool
(and who will be the comander in fight Laughing )
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Youst0ne
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:55 am

yes create squad for only helipilote, plane pilote, attak post control and defend post control
and switch after 10 or 15 min the squad attaque/defend and pilote
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:59 am

That i mean youst only with teamplay is a clan strong! Smile and we need a little bit training too! Smile
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:13 pm

=(c)=Tetratron wrote:
That i mean youst only with teamplay is a clan strong! Smile and we need a little bit training too! Smile

Wow. Great job Tetra, keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Thank u choppi Smile I hope i become from =(c)= m8's the same support like from u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fighnjaci
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
fighnjaci

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 pm

u sure do =)
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 pm

ok, also my plan is to create some attack squads who will attack the flags, 1 defence (or 2 defence) squads who will defend flags and 1 air squad (when we fight on our server) for air cover Smile
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:35 pm

yea i think tho too...we should enhance our team taktik. Atm most of us are s specialized in airforce...including meh Very Happy
but we have to change it...i trained some groundforce the last days. And finally i noticed that groundforce can be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.de
fighnjaci
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
fighnjaci

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:38 pm

yeah il be defeding i like to hold positions thats the most fun part for me xD
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 pm

i think you should have in every squad at least on medic one support and one AT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:43 pm

wow maxii great idea...i thought we all gonna be a sniper xD
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm

=(c)=Spielverdaerber wrote:
yea i think tho too...we should enhance our team taktik. Atm most of us are s specialized in airforce...including meh Very Happy
but we have to change it...i trained some groundforce the last days. And finally i noticed that groundforce can be fun Smile

o rly??????? xD xD xD Groundplay is FUN! Very Happy at most fun is the teamplay there What a Face

Also... i think in the match we should give back the comander position(for controling the squads and for orders,help,...).The second question is who will be the comander? Laughing
OK the classes, everyone have here his best class and so and with what is the best and what classes can be best used in teamplay:
like i play at most time: MEDIC,SUPPORT,ANTITANK and sometimes when need i play as SPECIAL Smile
In ground battles on infonly servers we will ned at most medics and supports(but dont forgget that GRENADE LAUNCHER IS DISABLED ON =[EU]= AND C4 MODDED
also speak who wats to be what in what squads ,...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

i use to be medic Very Happy or AT xd
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:50 pm

we should call while playing..thats better for the tactic and of course the teamplay Wink xfire doesnt work very good...so what bout teamspeak or skype?
when we use skype i can create a channel for the whole team...the quality is very good Smile

and i know that there are some members whose english knowledges are not so good...dont be shy..u wont be abused just because of speaking bad english Wink

Last edited by =(c)=Spielverdaerber on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 pm

skype and teamspeak is very good (got experience) i suggest skype i really have much experience about it and it never has failed me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:24 pm

I cant use skype Crying or Very sad while microsoft says that my pc is a piracy copy(my pc crashed and little burned a year ago and i must to do there all new new graphic card,new BDS .... After it my pc dont acc no skype,icq,... xfire is the first after long what works Smile i can test download teamspeak maybe it works but i have microphone and headphones but my micro dosnt work(idk why)But i have no problem with fast writing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:33 pm

=(c)=Tetratron wrote:
=(c)=Spielverdaerber wrote:

o rly??????? xD xD xD Groundplay is FUN! Very Happy at most fun is the teamplay there What a Face

Also... i think in the match we should give back the comander position(for controling the squads and for orders,help,...).The second question is who will be the comander? Laughing
OK the classes, everyone have here his best class and so and with what is the best and what classes can be best used in teamplay:
like i play at most time: MEDIC,SUPPORT,ANTITANK and sometimes when need i play as SPECIAL Smile
In ground battles on infonly servers we will ned at most medics and supports(but dont forgget that GRENADE LAUNCHER IS DISABLED ON =[EU]= AND C4 MODDED
also speak who wats to be what in what squads ,...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah, its lots of fun. No noobtube...? Lloool welyn isnt comming then i think ^^

Guys, u gotta play as medic, and support..

What i mean, most of ppl must have medic!!!! Its the way of winning.
And peppole who play in tank, Engineer. the "ittk" user who repairs the tank.

BTW come as ny neightbour in Farmville!!
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:08 pm

farmvile: LOOOOOOOOOOL

and yes u are true the most of us must be medic!!! some supports and a handufull engineers Smile
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Very Happy and at match nobody is goanna be as decided Laughing that would be hularious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:21 pm

xd
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 pm

=(c)=Tetratron wrote:
farmvile: LOOOOOOOOOOL

and yes u are true the most of us must be medic!!! some supports and a handufull engineers Smile

Domnt disrespeQt the best game 4eva... !!! Jk ´but its pretty pro... xD
i need bigger land to pixel-farm
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Frontholder
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Frontholder

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Me= Medic (M4-4live,but I won't forget on reviving Wink ),AT,Engineer(when needed) and APC/Tanks.So I will be in the defending squad (when big problems in attack,no problem to help bom ).I think that the commander should be somebody what isn't best in fighting (so he won't be needed much in the fight) ,but is good in organizing and commander stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:33 am

good also u will join thats nice Smile we need you m8 Very Happy I think u should be the leader of the defence squad ,,Frontholder'' Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I will be the leader of the attack squad also ppl who wants too join my squad??? Very Happy

i look for: 3 or 4 medics(who can do ,,bunnyhop'' and teamplay/reviving,1 suport- good teamplay, maybe 1 engineer, 1 assault/special/ATT on infantry map (anything with strong gun) and can fight with it...(like G3) for support with strong guns Cool Cool also who will be in my ATTACK squad? (one of them)
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 am

Fuck what a party i say Wink
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:15 am

yes, but i hope they do it so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamplay and tactics!   Teamplay and tactics! Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamplay and tactics!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COBRANS GAMING :: COBRANS CATEGORY :: Announcement-
Jump to: