COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
**** WALL OF SHAME **** Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
**** WALL OF SHAME **** B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

**** WALL OF SHAME ****

Go down 
+4
Spielverderber
=[EU]=Antilopax
angler2002
i'm fool
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

**** WALL OF SHAME **** Empty
PostSubject: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:16 am

Wall of Shame

**HACKERS**

i|Fox i|ccc||||ccc||Fox ( Also in Everlander you guys can check hem) and im sure 100% hes Name tag Hacker
T.N.T3fg
-{3C}-Spaceman
=(c)=|ccc|XFireStorm
Darth-Vader_42
hearbear
ROADxRAGE
ilan9177
argento8
Master_Sniper
onghoan_vietnam-one
davidoo8
1ilan11 ( Told me personal )
IronAxis
argento8

Theres more hackers around the servers ! and i will post there names here Please accpet this gift from me and dont post any funny replys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:28 am

Last edited by =(c)=COBRA-AME on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am

MR.LennY

Theres Guy JUST show me Video to you ( HACKING ) and im REALLY sorry for say that !! MR.LennY you hacker

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:03 am

I'M SORRY GUYS!!!!
Back to top Go down
angler2002
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 am

@ all cobrans you server is kind a noob server !!! using grenade launcher and c4 (not modded)
so you don't have to be wondered that you have a c4 spam and other noobish things
glitching happens when you have disabled teamkill you can moved in every house while using fail c4 ... .

you have to accept that your server has such these problem and will if you don't change !!!
Back to top Go down
=[EU]=Antilopax
=EU= Admin
=EU= Admin
=[EU]=Antilopax

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:16 am

well.. I guess thats Phillip (I mean the post 2 above me - by "=[EU]=" - I asked him to register here and apologize but I guess something went wrong with his name at the registration. I'll ask him to try and fix that.

OK first of all let me apologize for the behaviour of those =[EU]= Members. Glitching is wrong and they should know that...

Anyway. At the moment it looks like Heimchen is not going to apologize - he is banned from our forum becuause he was too rude in the discussion about this. We will consider banning him from our servers.

Regarding Phillip - I really think he is sincere. Its your decision to accept his apology or not, but I think he really is sorry.

And regarding lenny - why do you call him cheater? Do you have some proof?

regards,
Antilopax

PS. oh god... I also apologize for angler... wtf.. I am trying to calm people down and now that.
I have to agree with his one argument tho, that this gliching is only made possible by the map..
oef..
Well to sum things up - they messed up and they should apologize, but you also shouldnt see the whole =[EU]= Community as cheaters now (some of cobra-ames comments on our forum where pretty insulting too).
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:27 am

=[EU]=Antilopax wrote:
well.. I guess thats Phillip - I asked him to register here and apologize but I guess something went wrong with his name at the registration. I'll ask him to try and fix that.

OK first of all let me apologize for the behaviour of those =[EU]= Members. Glitching is wrong and they should know that...

Anyway. At the moment it looks like Heimchen is not going to apologize - he is banned from our forum becuause he was too rude in the discussion about this. We will consider banning him from our servers.

Regarding Phillip - I really think he is sincere. Its your decision to accept his apology or not, but I think he really is sorry.

And regarding lenny - why do you call him cheater? Do you have some proof?

regards,
Antilopax

PS. oh god... I also apologize for angler... wtf.. I am trying to calm people down and now that.
I have to agree with his one argument tho, that this gliching is only made possible by the map..
oef..
Well to sum things up - they messed up and they should apologize, but you also shouldnt see the whole =[EU]= Community as cheaters now (some of cobra-ames comments on our forum where pretty insulting too).

i have changed the teams and i saw Phillip and the other guy use C4 and That guy give ammo ! and killing us so i changed the team and i catch them if i dont get to them thay will NOT get out from that place and! if he was RESPECT your clan he will not gonna giltch ! but he dont even respect you ! so he should be punished and the apologize not accepted with out punishe

angler2002 wrote:
@ all cobrans you server is kind a noob server !!! using grenade launcher and c4 (not modded)
so you don't have to be wondered that you have a c4 spam and other noobish things
glitching happens when you have disabled teamkill you can moved in every house while using fail c4 ... .

you have to accept that your server has such these problem and will if you don't change !!!

COBRANS ARE NOT EU CLAN OK ? IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM THERES ALOT SERVERS TO PLAY IN AND STOP SPAM OUR FORUMS
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:36 am

calm down ladies...

Its nise to see that they know whut they did wrong. Dont be angry but i want to hear it from em personally. when cobra said lenny is a hacker, he didnt mean that he hax the whole time. But he is right. Glitching is still a wall hack and our rules forbid that.

Ur members should now that and i think ur clan is good enough to play without such a nobbie style.
But lets keep the good contact and try to froget the abusive behaviour of philip, lenny, angler and cobra ames as well.

We accept the apologize but we dont wanne see sth like that again. Otherwise they will be banned from our servers.

greez
Spiel
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.de
=[EU]=DeViL-LennY
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=[EU]=DeViL-LennY

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 am

hello, guys i would like to see that video where i am hacking, because i havent hacked.
SHOW ME THAT VID, and WHICH GUY is such an asshole and sais im hacking just because im owning him??
Back to top Go down
=MTS=flo
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:46 am

hello spiel,

i hope you don't mind if i quote you on our server. i also hope that each and everyone of our community-members who have been part in that unfortunate happening are ready to apologize.
and with your permission, i would be happy if they could take part in that match (at least on our server)
everyone of our members that wont apologize, or wont apologize seriously enough, wont take part in that match.

thanks for your understanding, and i hope that we can find a good consensus about that.
greetz
flo

@lenny: this situation is critical enough. you don't have to start fighting all over again.
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 am

=[EU]=DeViL-LennY wrote:
hello, guys i would like to see that video where i am hacking, because i havent hacked.
SHOW ME THAT VID, and WHICH GUY is such an asshole and sais im hacking just because im owning him??

Dont Worry LennY im Try to find that guy ! and you dont ( OWNED ) hem he OWNED you
Back to top Go down
=[EU]=DeViL-LennY
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=[EU]=DeViL-LennY

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:52 am

@ flo: i dont fight, i want to see his evidence.

@ COBRA: was his name =[BAD]=Daddy ? Razz
that guy didnt like me, i know that, but why he sais im hacking just caause he doesnt like me ? o.O
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:54 am

=[BAD]=Daddy ???? NoT that guy
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:56 am

its C4-MASTER_101 he showed me how you was killing hem with SNIPER when he was RUN on the mountain and you was Shooting ONLY hem ! and you guys can ask STORM|ccc|MMASTER daneill777 . Thay was with hem ! and he show me that video ! you kill only hem when he hide and run ! and you stay detected hem ! AND THERES NO COMMANDER ! its ( Name Tag )
Back to top Go down
angler2002
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:03 am

i don't like the way you are talking !!!
for your age you such an idiot
sry that i have to insult again =P

so stay to cobrans promise and fight on saturday
you can check us and you will realize we are clear !
you have no evidences for lenny you won't find because there are no evidences he doesn't cheat
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:05 am

You guys have to Learn how to RESPECT People ! i have nothing more to say !
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:07 am

First @ lenny It was a long day. Ur pissed and u dont know whut u write atm. So please. Sleep a night and think about that whut u did wrong and whut not. And tomorrow u post a friendly reply without cursing Smile

Good evening flo,

feel free to quote meh Wink
They will get their permission when they apologize for their behaviour. What lenny do atm is more or less the opposite of it.
I think we are all old enough to handle this problem in a "friendly" way. So please tell the members of EU again to calm down.

U have my understanding. I dont know whut cobra said in ur forums but im gona check it out.

greez
Spiel
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:09 am

you wanna some links ? go see what thay reply about us ! JUST GO SEE
Back to top Go down
=[EU]=Antilopax
=EU= Admin
=EU= Admin
=[EU]=Antilopax

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 am

By the way do you have punkbuster running on your server? I mean with punkbuster its much easier to catch cheaters.. Just look at our wall of shame - all catched with Punkbuster..

PS. many of what Cobra-Ame and angler and the glitchers said in our forum was removed cause it was unbearable. In my oppinion they all need to learn how to argue properly. You dont have to insult each other to make a point..
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:16 am

When i start the Topic ! I Made some Respect But thay don’t respect me ! and thay are the wrong !
Back to top Go down
=[EU]=Antilopax
=EU= Admin
=EU= Admin
=[EU]=Antilopax

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:28 am

Just as a sidenote to all cobrans who are following this. Please also look at the relating topic at the infonly forum to help keep misunderstandings to a minimum.

http://web10036.hostingstation.de/smf/index.php?topic=679.0
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:35 am

i think its enough for today guyz. Tomorrow we gonna solve this lil problem Smile
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:38 am

its not an problem Very Happy i go Sleep now Cya guys later Cool
Back to top Go down
=[EU]=Antilopax
=EU= Admin
=EU= Admin
=[EU]=Antilopax

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:41 am

Considering Heimchen doesnt want to apologize and Phillip did the bare minimum of an apology we will exclude them from the upcoming match by ourselfes.
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 pm

I think theres no bad thing, if they didnt kill anyone from there. ... Rolling Eyes
Ill give u a tip, Cobra,: dont put up so lil things. I dont think that they did something bad. [Did they?]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **** WALL OF SHAME ****   **** WALL OF SHAME **** Empty

Back to top Go down

**** WALL OF SHAME ****
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next