COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
Why we lose every time? Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
Why we lose every time? B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Why we lose every time?

Go down 
+6
© Kajaani
=(c)=Terry=(c)=
janne652
|DSA|MaxPayne
Tetra
=(c)=Frontholder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
=(c)=Frontholder
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Frontholder

Why we lose every time? Empty
PostSubject: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 pm

The general reasons why we lose:
1. Lack of stupid C4 spammers (C4 spammers have I think every clan,even in the full game)
2. We aren't non-stop bunnyhoping
3. None Teampeak,Ventrillo or at least skype calling
4. Preparations near nothing
5. Not thousands of minutes played the demo (and I really don't know how the fu*k can somebody enjoy a freaking DEMO for years like Lenny)
6. Unexpected problems (like an inf-only game,when we thought that it will be a vehicle play today)

I really don't know if I can wait 2 weeks for an freakin' vehicle match including an onwnage of us the next week on the Inf-only server.And we don't know if we can beat EU even in an vehicle match... silent I am hardly feared that the vehicle game versus EU will be like the game versus VG =so nonstop attacking our beach points with C4 spam and anything they have found for transport,when we are USA and I think they will just drop some C4 dudes on all of the flags for the win and then raping like today,when we will be MEC... Rolling Eyes The only posibillity of winning is in our helicopters,but I don't want wait for it 2 weeks including that ownge I had mentioned higher Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am

=(c)=Frontholder wrote:
The general reasons why we lose:
1. Lack of stupid C4 spammers (C4 spammers have I think every clan,even in the full game)
2. We aren't non-stop bunnyhoping
3. None Teampeak,Ventrillo or at least skype calling
4. Preparations near nothing
5. Not thousands of minutes played the demo (and I really don't know how the fu*k can somebody enjoy a freaking DEMO for years like Lenny)
6. Unexpected problems (like an inf-only game,when we thought that it will be a vehicle play today)

I really don't know if I can wait 2 weeks for an freakin' vehicle match including an onwnage of us the next week on the Inf-only server.And we don't know if we can beat EU even in an vehicle match... silent I am hardly feared that the vehicle game versus EU will be like the game versus VG =so nonstop attacking our beach points with C4 spam and anything they have found for transport,when we are USA and I think they will just drop some C4 dudes on all of the flags for the win and then raping like today,when we will be MEC... Rolling Eyes The only posibillity of winning is in our helicopters,but I don't want wait for it 2 weeks including that ownge I had mentioned higher Neutral

I agree with u Neutral We cant defeat EU without training, many skills and a good tactic... This match wasnt so skilled like i tought, it wasnt there many place to teamplay, but too many place for c4 spaming or grenade spam...Well see how it will be on EU server and on server with vehicles...I hope better than today....In vehicles we have maybe a bigger chance to win(while most of us only playing in vehicles)..but like i said we'll see.. Yes it was sometimes fun truly, but nice Neutral Smile But some of us has played rly good!Like COBRA-AME Cool
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 am

1. C4 noobs are easy to pwn
2.-----
3.GET VENTRILO!! ITS THE BEST COMMUNICATION SYSTEM!
4.If match is near, you start practicing on your free time, say no GF, BF, Pet, Friends,Parents etc. (joke)
5.Time can be replaced
6.prepare for everything, from hackers to campers
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 am

Maxi C4 noobs are not easy to pwn, when a C4 explode 1m from your head....
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 am

But in all another things u are true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
janne652
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
janne652

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 am

that is only reason why we lose all time. we don.t have enough members
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Terry=(c)=
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Terry=(c)=

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 am

We had 0 teamwork on our side. (need to assign good squadleaders and different kits in squads)
Unless we play as a team we fail Sad

some things made members quit: respawn die respawn die hmm yes very entertaining lol
c4 on spawnpoints (especially while baseraping)
The pistol arty mod was unexpected and annoying for some.

3000 tickets ??? ermmm hello lol (it was better if we just had 200 which would allowed us to change to usmc)
Bunnyhoping (some of us are not use to this kind of play)
Almost no comunication between us in the game. (no plan/no strategy)
we need to form cobrans only squads during the week when playing.(playing all cobrans side vs the rest of the guys on the server will be good team practice)

On a positive note we got the right time/place/password unlikr the vega match and most cobrans showed up at least for the start of it.

Now for my explanation why I did so badly Embarassed my mouse was slippery covered in vaseline lol! Please dont ask for details.
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:54 am

Some members just suck so much. They dont play and dont know how to play.

the cobrans thing is strange, leader is from Philipphines and the servers r host from Germany.
So the leader gets like 300 ping and u cant play with it.

Non active members....

Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:01 am

Guys ! thats right we need Teamwork ! no one do teamwork when the game start !! so i will request for lead the clan match ! you can accept it or denied it .. i hope you accept my request !

so if you accept it i need just some info and its ...

List with Full Cobrans players who will join the clan war ..

Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
=(c)=Frontholder
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Frontholder

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:08 am

''C4 noobs are easy to pwn'' -well max, it is true that it is easy when some C4 dude is running on you to trow on you the C4,but it is hard when he is running on you in a group of medics,assaults and another specials...
''Bunnyhoping (some of us are not use to this kind of play)'' -that's true (I can't bunnyhop too),but I wrote that as a thing what we need to defeat EU.

I think the 1st. thing to be better is simply choose what squad you will be in BEFORE the match and of course the same with the commander Wink

Back to top Go down
=(c)=Severin
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Severin

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:52 am

MaxPayne wrote:
2.-----
4.If match is near, you start practicing on your free time, say no GF, BF, Pet, Friends,Parents etc. (joke)
5.Time can be replaced

Well, the fourth note is the main problem - I don´t have time for it and I will never place some shitty videogame before things in my real life... I am not addicted to this game and I am not playing it nonstop or even often... People, which are sitting whole days, weeks, months in front of computer are loosers for me and I will not be an I do not want to be one of them.

And our clan is, I think, strategically based on vehicles, not infantry - for example, I am lame as infantry, or I can say that only thing that I can do better is to operate a helicopter an maybe to be a commander because I used to be one a lot some time ago... and that skill is falling down too because I am not playing this game so much as before (now maybe 3 times in a week)...

But I said at the beggining to Firestorm, who wanted me into clan, that I will not be playing it so often and I do not have much time for clan activities and so on... so don´t blame me.
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:14 pm

=(c)=Frontholder wrote:
''C4 noobs are easy to pwn'' -well max, it is true that it is easy when some C4 dude is running on you to trow on you the C4,but it is hard when he is running on you in a group of medics,assaults and another specials...
''Bunnyhoping (some of us are not use to this kind of play)'' -that's true (I can't bunnyhop too),but I wrote that as a thing what we need to defeat EU.

I think the 1st. thing to be better is simply choose what squad you will be in BEFORE the match and of course the same with the commander Wink

Yes, the MAIN problem is activity.... I have created 3 weeks ago the topic ,,Teamplay and tactics'' ONLY for this match TO write there WHO wants be where in what squad,who will be comander, who is in what good BUT ONLY 3-4 ppl have write there.... Neutral When we dont do anything with our activity and training WE cant work as a clan-WE CANT DEFEAT EU... only some ppl here are activ.. Crying or Very sad
-- our chance is only on the vehicle map.. There we have our skills..
but the question is:Again will ppl dont do teamplay and play solo?
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:49 pm

=(c)= Jole wrote:
MaxPayne wrote:
2.-----
5.Time can be replaced

Well, the fourth note is the main problem - I don´t have time for it and I will never place some shitty videogame before things in my real life... I am not addicted to this game and I am not playing it nonstop or even often... People, which are sitting whole days, weeks, months in front of computer are loosers for me and I will not be an I do not want to be one of them.

And our clan is, I think, strategically based on vehicles, not infantry - for example, I am lame as infantry, or I can say that only thing that I can do better is to operate a helicopter an maybe to be a commander because I used to be one a lot some time ago... and that skill is falling down too because I am not playing this game so much as before (now maybe 3 times in a week)...

But I said at the beggining to Firestorm, who wanted me into clan, that I will not be playing it so often and I do not have much time for clan activities and so on... so don´t blame me.
you have been good member and friend so dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
=[EU]=DeViL-LennY
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=[EU]=DeViL-LennY

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 pm

i think your main problems were these:
- you didnt disable C4, Grenadelauncher (Noobtube)
--> thats why we simply used those things, we didnt use them for a long time, because its deisabled on infonly-servers =) we wanted to have fun with those thigns again

- it seems like you didnt communicate in your team, therefor i just show you our teamspeak server, LOOK HOW MANY WE HAVE BEEN!!

Why we lose every time? 2hqeys6
Back to top Go down
janne652
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
janne652

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 pm

WOW affraid
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:25 pm

may i suggest that =(c)= gets ventrilo?
Back to top Go down
James41
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
James41

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:21 pm

.............................. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we lose every time?   Why we lose every time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why we lose every time?
Page 1 of 1