COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
Banning |ccc| LEGEND Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
Banning |ccc| LEGEND B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Banning |ccc| LEGEND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|ccc|charlez
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
|ccc|charlez

Banning |ccc| LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Banning |ccc| LEGEND   Banning |ccc| LEGEND EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Player |ccc| Legend has an namerag which means that he can see enemies which are more than 300 m away. As example: when I was USMC sniper in mountains at the MEC base 300 m away from the flag, I saw that their SCAN trailer and UAV was destroyed. It was definetely impossible to see me while I was hidden behind a mountain at any time and I even had a foggy view through my scope because of the distance, so really, it was unlikely someone could see me. Then LEGEND came out of the direction of USMC Carrier and he just landed brutally with a chopper on top of me while I was moving. IT IS JUST NEVER EVER SEEN HOW HE CAN CHEAT WITHOUT EVEN ANY SUBTLETY. We tried to kick him and almost every USMC pressed page up but while MEC team was losing and LEGEND made sure of getting flags and killing enemies, they all pressed page down. PLEASE COBRANS KICK HIM!!! LEGEND IS A NAMERAGGING CHEATER!! He did it to other players as well and everybody was so angry about him that gaming at cobrans isn't fun anymore and i'm gaming over 3 years at Cobrans but now i'm thinking of playing at other servers without cheaters.

Last edited by |ccc|charlez on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar and english)
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sharko-21
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sharko-21

Banning |ccc| LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning |ccc| LEGEND   Banning |ccc| LEGEND EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 pm

He got banned

Back to top Go down

Banning |ccc| LEGEND
Page 1 of 1