COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schnozel
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
schnozel

please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago Empty
PostSubject: please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago   please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi there,

Me and my brother have been playing the BF2 demo since 2005.
it is natural for a veteran players to become very good with time, so good that admins can suspect and ban - that's what happened to my brother. his nick is: |cool|e|cool|Monkey
I'm asking you to forgive him for being quite good (as myself albino ) and please unban him because pinoy server is one of the only servers we dont lag in.

And even if he had cheated (and he HADN'T), half a year affraid is way too long for a punish... isn't it?

please?

thanks for being cool about it afro

Schnozel
Back to top Go down
schnozel
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
schnozel

please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago   please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Heeellooo?? can anyone please answer??? please unban us, thanks! Shocked

Last edited by schnozel on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

please unban my brother's nick - was banned for nothing, almost half a year ago
Page 1 of 1